
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Satan: His Personality, Power And Overthrow (With Active Table of Contents)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Satan: His Personality, Power And Overthrow (With Active Table of Contents). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Satan: His Personality, Power And Overthrow (With Active Table of Contents) ReviewThis is a decent attempt to explain the inner workings of the evil one. There isn't really much here that you can't get in the Bible and there are certainly better texts out there on the subject (if you really want an inside look at the enemy, check out The Screwtape Letters).I was engaged at the outset, but soon found I was drifting out into the sea of "what the heck am I reading" as I feel the author gets a bit lost in his explanations and descriptions (much like my reviews). I gave it three stars for effort, to give less would be unfair as anyone who can get a book to market is worthy of some chance at a life and a plank. To give it more than three would mean it was written by my brother-in-law and I was making an attempt to swell his endurance in the marketplace. Now there's something Satan would do, eh?Satan: His Personality, Power And Overthrow (With Active Table of Contents) OverviewABOUT THE AUTHOR:Edward McKendree Bounds was a clergyman of the Methodist Episcopal Church South and author of eleven books, nine of which focused on the subject of prayer.
Want to learn more information about Satan: His Personality, Power And Overthrow (With Active Table of Contents)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment